work does not need to be provided.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 246 views
- How to calculate how much profit a loan of a certain risk level (based on dice rolls) is likely to make?
- Question about COEFFICIENT OF CORRELATION
- Quantitative reasoning
- card riffle shuffling
- General understanding of statistics
- How would I perform an exploratory data analysis to visually assess the relationship between two sets of data?
- Two statistics proofs with regressions, any help much appreciated!
- What are the odds of at least k same outcomes in n independent trials, each with x equally likely outcomes?
Bounty way too low
I second that!
I have increased it