The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 430 views
- Compute the cumulative density function of X
- Number of different drinks that can be made using 6 ingredients
- Summation of Catalan Convolution
- There are 12 people in a room, where each person holds a card with a 2-digit number. What is the probability that there are at least two people holding cards with identical numbers
- Wiener process probability
- applied probability
- Finding the probability that a roughly normal distributed will have the highest value among multiple curves
- Bivariate Normality questions