Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 171 views
- Stochastic Processes Questions
- A bag contains 3 red jewels and 7 black jewels. You randomly draw the jewels out one by one without replacement. What is the probability that the last red jewel was the 8th one withdrawn?
- card riffle shuffling
- Count the number of decks of cards, where no king is on top of the ace of the same suit.
- How safe is this driver?
- applied probability
- Probability question