Probability Question (Expectation Value Limit)
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 150 views
- Geometric distribution
- Calculating Dependant Probability of Multiple Events
- Convergence in Lp
- Find a number for 𝛼 so f(x) is a valid probability density function
- Operational research : queueing theory
- Probability question regarding Moment genrating function and Chebyshev's ineqaulity(show in file).
- Finding the probability that a roughly normal distributed will have the highest value among multiple curves
- foundations in probability
Should we interpret x as being real valued and deterministic?