elements in a set
solve both parts
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 212 views
- Explain how the mean of discrete variables is $\mu = \sum[x P(x)]$
- Probability maximum value of samples from different distributions
- Find an expression for the total area of the figure expressed by x.
- Webull problem
- Statistics and Probability
- Five married couples are seated around a table at random. Let $X$ be the number of wives who sit next to their husbands. What is the expectation of $X$ $(E[X])$?
- A miner trapped in a mine
- applied probability