Driver has driven 90,000 miles. And has completed 6,500 food deliveries(doordash, grubhub & ubereats). Driver has no history of accidents or car related infractions(tickets..). This is all the data we have
How safe is this driver compared to the general population? On average how many accidents 'should' this driver have had considering their history?
Driving history takes place entirely in the U.S. Specifically Concord, New Hampshire
- 417 views
- Webull problem
- Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
- Question about sample size calculation for a single arm long term follow-up study
- Topic: Large deviations, in particular: Sanov's theorem
- foundations in probability
- Questions for Statistics Project
- please use statistics to explain spooky phenomenon
- Calculating P values from data.