reading the output of a r regression analysis
please refer to attached image for the regression table.
the questions are as follows:
1) How much does gender influence the trust in people according to the regression output in Table 1?
2) What is the t-value of the coefficient of gender in Table 1?
3) Is the coefficient of gender in Table 1 significantly different from zero? Tip: Do not gaze for stars.
4) Is women’s trust in people larger or smaller than zero according to the regression output in Table 1?
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
Small adjustment to answer to Q4: The regression equation is TRUST = CONSTANT + (-0.054)WOMAN
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 208 views
- Computing mean, median, inter-quartile range, and standard deviation
- Bernoulli problem
- Probability and Statistics Question help please
- Sample size calculation - single mean method
- Finding the probability that a roughly normal distributed will have the highest value among multiple curves
- Quantitative reasoning
- How would I write an acceptance-rejection algorithm for this problem
- Five married couples are seated around a table at random. Let $X$ be the number of wives who sit next to their husbands. What is the expectation of $X$ $(E[X])$?