please refer to attached image for the regression table.
the questions are as follows:
1) How much does gender influence the trust in people according to the regression output in Table 1?
2) What is the t-value of the coefficient of gender in Table 1?
3) Is the coefficient of gender in Table 1 significantly different from zero? Tip: Do not gaze for stars.
4) Is women?s trust in people larger or smaller than zero according to the regression output in Table 1?
- 146 views
- Quantile function of CDF
- card riffle shuffling
- 2 conceptual college statistics questions - no equations
- Currently studying a grad level Statistical Inference course. I'd just like some clarification regarding how to obtain the Rao-Cramer Lower Bound for a statistic.
- Calculating P values from data.
- Statistics Probability
- Probability and Statistics question please help
- What statistical test should I use to compare 2 multiple linear regression models