please refer to attached image for the regression table.
the questions are as follows:
1) How much does gender influence the trust in people according to the regression output in Table 1?
2) What is the t-value of the coefficient of gender in Table 1?
3) Is the coefficient of gender in Table 1 significantly different from zero? Tip: Do not gaze for stars.
4) Is women’s trust in people larger or smaller than zero according to the regression output in Table 1?
- 405 views
- Normal distribution & Probability
- Stochastic Analysis question
- Currently studying a grad level Statistical Inference course. I'd just like some clarification regarding how to obtain the Rao-Cramer Lower Bound for a statistic.
- Find a number for 𝛼 so f(x) is a valid probability density function
- Multiple comparisons problem
- How to use bootstrap techniques to criticise a linear model?
- Critique my null and alternative hypothesis (beginner)
- How do I meaningfully display Kruskal Wallis Data when I have a lot of zeroes?