Goalscorer Probability question
Hello, I am an avid sports fan looking to determine probabilities to better equip myself as a bettor.
The question is as follows:
If a player accounts for 15% of his teams goals, and his team is playing an evenly matched opponent with 6 expected goals in the game, then what is the probability this player scores one goal? Two or more?
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 159 views
- Probability and Statistics Question
- Drawing a random number with chance of redrawing a second time. Best strategy that will never lose long term?
- Find the odds of event b
- How to adjust for an additional variable.
- Help with statistics
- foundations in probability
- Combinatorics questions- can someone please help?
- CLT and probability