Hello, I am an avid sports fan looking to determine probabilities to better equip myself as a bettor.
The question is as follows:
If a player accounts for 15% of his teams goals, and his team is playing an evenly matched opponent with 6 expected goals in the game, then what is the probability this player scores one goal? Two or more?
- 90 views
- Trajectory detection in noise - the probability of at least one random point being within epsilon distance of the trajectory?
- Probability and Statistics Question
- Exponential Probability
- There are 12 people in a room, where each person holds a card with a 2-digit number. What is the probability that there are at least two people holding cards with identical numbers
- Geometric distribution
- Determine which one of the following statements is true and explain why
- Probability of drawing a red ball, given that the first ball drawn was blue?
- Operational research : queueing theory