The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 325 views
- Probability and Statistics Question
- X is number of (fair) coin flips needed to land m heads OR m tails. m is arbitrary natural number. Delfine CDF of X. (in It's simplest form)
- Question dealing with random vector and covariance matrix, also with an equation of random variables(file below)
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- Quantitative reasoning
- A bag contains 3 red jewels and 7 black jewels. You randomly draw the jewels out one by one without replacement. What is the probability that the last red jewel was the 8th one withdrawn?
- Promotional Concept (Probability)
- Compound Interest with monthly added capital