In your opinion, what is the best definition of correlation?
What do you suppose is a great example of a research scenario in which I would need to conduct some type of correlation? Please explain the type of correlation you chose to use and why you chose it for your particular example.
- 379 views
- Need help with negative proportions in experiment
- How to use bootstrap techniques to criticise a linear model?
- Choosing the right statistical tests and how to organize the data accourdingly (student research project)
- Computing mean, median, inter-quartile range, and standard deviation
- Foundations in probability
- Statistics Probability
- Probabilty question
- Algebra Word Problem #1