Calculus - 2nd order differential equations and partial derivatives
Attached file has 4 questions to answer. I have attempted these but would appreciate seeing someone else attempt them before I submit. Must show all working please.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
wonderful, thank you!!
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 208 views
- Evaluate the line intergral $\int_C (2x^3-y^3)dx+(x^3+y^3)dy$, and verify the Green's theorem
- Optimisation Problem
- Studying the graph of this function
- Riemann Sums for computing $\int_0^3 x^3 dx$
- There are two questions about calculus
- Find the amount of work needed to pump water out of full spherical tank
- Two calculus questions
- Calculus on Submanifolds Challenge