The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 378 views
- Algebra solving P
- How does the change in $b$ in the quadratic formula $ax^2+bx+c$ move the parabola in an inverted version of the quadratic function?
- Find the extrema of $f(x,y)=x$ subject to the constraint $x^2+2y^2=2$
- Calculus Questions
- Finding values of k for different points of intersection
- Module isomorphism and length of tensor product.
- The volume of a spherical tank with radius = r is expanding in such a way that r is increasing at 1 cm/min. At what rate is the volume expanding when r = 100 cm?
- Notation question. Where does the x in the denominator come from?