The answer is accepted.
- 105 views
- Solve $abc=2(a-2)(b-2)(c-2)$ where $a,b $ and $c$ are integers
- Closest Points on Two Lines: How to use algebra on equations to isolate unknowns?
- Find the quadratic approximation of the following functions at the given points
- Show that the $5\times 5$ matrix is not invertable
- Find the average of $f(x)=\sin x$ on $[0, \pi]$.
- Prove that $f$ is a diffeomorphism $C^∞$, that maps... (More inside)
- Find an expression for the total area of the figure expressed by x.
- Equation from Test