10 short calculus questions.
Please show as much working out as possible, thank you.
Please extend more time if possible for this one and bounty also. Thank you, I am solving other questions.
Hi Aman, i can’t extend the deadline for this I’m afraid. I don’t like being held to ransom either - you shouldn’t have accepted if you weren’t happy with the bounty
If you want to decline to answer I can repost for someone else to answer? I think the bounty is fair, no?
Sorry Aman, I’m replying to this while driving, and thought this comment was under my other calculus question. €25 is the highest I can go on this?
No worries, I will solve them using calculators so that time and bounty can be managed.
Deadline for this one is okay, thank you for choosing matchmaticians
@ Aman R: Please do not ask for a bounty increase after accepting a question to answer. If you think the bounty is low, you can simply decide to not answer.
Noted. Thank you
- 129 views
- Compounding interest of principal P, where a compounding withdrawal amount W get withdrawn from P before each compounding of P.
- Find the limit as x --> +inf
- You have a piece of 8-inch-wide metal which you are going to make into a gutter by bending up 3 inches on each side
- What can we say about the transformation ?
- Applied calc question 2 and 3
- piceiwise function, graph
- A telephone line hanging between two poles.
- Use the equation to show the maximum, minimum, and minimum in the future.