The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 374 views
- Evaluate the line intergral $\int_C (2x^3-y^3)dx+(x^3+y^3)dy$, and verify the Green's theorem
- Calculus problems
- Fermat's method of calculus
- Matrix Calculus (Matrix-vector derivatives)
- Banach fixed-point theorem and the map $Tf(x)=\int_0^x f(s)ds $ on $C[0,1]$
- Two short calculus questions - domain and limits
- Taylor Polynom/Lagrange form om the remainder term.
- You have 100 feet of cardboard. You need to make a box with a square bottom, 4 sides, but no top.