I'm stuck on this question. I know there is a reflection wave on the soft boundary (the ring) and it's not inverted and there is no phase change either.
- 108 views
- Uniqueness of solutions of the elliptic equation $\Delta u = u^5 + 2 u^3 + 3 u$
- Burgers’ equation $u_t + u u_x = −x $
- Plot real and imaginary part, modulus, phase and imaginary plane for a CFT transform given by equation on f from -4Hz to 4Hz
- Equipartition of energy in the wave equation
- Maxwell's equations and the wave equation
- Solve $Lx = b$ for $x$ when $b = (1, 1, 2)^T$.
- Use the divergence theorem to derive Green's identity
- Partial Differential Equations