Solve the initial value problem $(\cos y )y'+(\sin y) t=2t$ with $y(0)=1$
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 173 views
- Differential Equations- Initial Value Problem
- Aysomptotical stability
- Finding all real solutions of a linear ODE.
- Ordinary Differential Equations Word Problems
- Diffrential Equations
- Equipartition of energy in the wave equation
- Differential equations, question 4
- Week solution of the equation $u_t + u^2u_x = f(x,t)$