The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 411 views
- Solve $Lx = b$ for $x$ when $b = (1, 1, 2)^T$.
- Partial Differential Equations
- Suppose $u \in C^2(\R^n)$ is a harmonic function. Prove that $v=|\nabla u|^2$ is subharmonic, i.e. $-\Delta v \leq 0$
- Week solution of the equation $u_t + u^2u_x = f(x,t)$
- How does the traffic flow model arrive at the scaled equation?
- Why does this spatial discretization with n intervals have a position of (n-1)/n for each interval?
- Pointwise estimate for solutions of the laplace equation on bounded domains
- Integral of the fundamentla solution of the heat equation