The grades of a group of 5000 students in an exam are normally distributed with a mean of 75 and a standard deviation of 5. A student from this group is selected randomly.
(i) Find the probability that his/her grade is greater than 90.
(ii) Find the probability that his/her grade is less than 50.
(iii) Find the probability that his/her grade is between 50 and 75.
(iv) Approximately, how many students have grades greater than 75.
- 135 views
- Explain how to get the vertical values when $n = 10$, $p = .5$, $\mu = 5$ and $\sigma^2 = 2.5$
- Check if problems are correct
- Populace Model
- Convergence in Lp
- Probability question
- Describing Bayes Theorem succinctly in words
- Operational Research probabilistic models
- Probability and Statistics problem