I have a bunch of continuous variables: number of pregnancies, glucose, blood pressure, skin thickness, insulin, BMI, diabetes pedigree function, and age. For the whole project, I'm supposed to be investigating the effect on glucose.
the question is asking me: draw appropriate plots to visually investigate the relationship between these eight variables I'm unsure of what plots I should be producing?
I think I should be using scatter plots and box plots but I'm unsure which variables I should compare, or if I should be using any other type of plot.
- 74 views
- Probabilities/ states question
- stats- data analysis
- Question about COEFFICIENT OF CORRELATION
- Questions for Statistics Project
- How do I compare categorical data with multiple uneven populations?
- How would I perform an exploratory data analysis to visually assess the relationship between two sets of data?
- Standard Error , P-value
- Variance of Autoregressive models, AR(1)