A Weibull distribution shows that a product currently has a beta life of 400 hours with a slope of 1.66. The design change goal for this product is to increase the beta life to 1,600 hours. If two redesigned products are available, how long must they be tested without failure to meet the goal of
95% confidence level?
A) 1,268 hours
B) 3,140 hours
C) 4,920 hours
D) 6,207 hours
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 386 views
- Statistics and Probability
- What does it mean for regression to only be normally distributed in the vertical direction and correlation to be normally distributed in horizontal and vertical directions?
- Probability that a pump will fail during its design life
- Statistics involving a numerical variable and a nonnumerical variable (date)
- Probabilities/ states question
- One Way Anova
- A miner trapped in a mine
- Describing Bayes Theorem succinctly in words