A Weibull distribution shows that a product currently has a beta life of 400 hours with a slope of 1.66. The design change goal for this product is to increase the beta life to 1,600 hours. If two redesigned products are available, how long must they be tested without failure to meet the goal of
95% confidence level?
A) 1,268 hours
B) 3,140 hours
C) 4,920 hours
D) 6,207 hours
- 589 views
- Quantitative reasoning
- Calculating P values from data.
- In each of the situations, state whether the indicated model can be regarded as a Generalized Linear Model (GLM) and give reasons for your answer.
- Number of different drinks that can be made using 6 ingredients
- Causality Question
- Populace Model
- reading the output of a r regression analysis
- Statistics involving a numerical variable and a nonnumerical variable (date)