I have some data based on two groups, and want to look at inter-group probabilities for initiating business relationships.
|Business relationship initiation
(below - starts the relationship)
(left/right - receives proposition)
e.g. Group A initiated 496 relationships with other members of group A and 63 relationships with members of group B; Group B initiated 220 relationships with Group A and 240 relationships with other members of Group B
How can I calculate the probability that a member of Group A meeting a member of Group B will have a business relationship proposed to them by that member of Group B?
And vice versa, a member of Group B meeting a member of Group A will have a business relationship proposed to them by that member of Group A?
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 181 views
- Pro Bono
- Convergence in Lp
- Conditional mean and variance for joint PDF
- applied probability
- Probability - what is the probability that a given tire length will lie in a lenght of interest
- Question dealing with random vector and covariance matrix, also with an equation of random variables(file below)
- Calculating Dependant Probability of Multiple Events
- Bivariate Normality questions
- Compound Interest with monthly added capital