For the joint p.d.f. of X and Y given below calculate the marginal p.d.f?s fX and fY , the p.d.f. fY /X and the conditional expected value E[Y | X] of Y given X :
f(x, y) = 4*e^(?2y), 0 < 6x < y
The answer is accepted.
- 116 views
- Statistical significance
- How to determine which predictor (in multiple linear regression) has the largest effect on the response? Should I be using any statistical test?
- Summation of Catalan Convolution
- Stochastic Processes Questions
- Insurance question involving net premium
- Find the maximum likelihood estimator
- How do we define this choice function using mathematical notation?