Probability and Statistics Question help please
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 191 views
- Statistics Probability
- Exponential Probability
- Standard Error , P-value
- Statistics involving a numerical variable and a nonnumerical variable (date)
- [Combinatorics] Selections, Distributions, and Arrangements with Multiple Restrictions
- A-Level Probability Counting Problem
- What are the odds of at least k same outcomes in n independent trials, each with x equally likely outcomes?
- Sample size calculation - single mean method
Can you double check the definition of the joint pdf? It fails to integrate to one and I believe something may be missing here.
Just double checked, what i have written is correct