I want to ask for a detailed answer for this probability question.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
Hi, I want to ask for (v), what happens if the student doesn't answer in some question? Will the number of wrong questions be 24-X anymore?
No, you would need to know how many questions they left blank to know how many questions they answered incorrectly
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 223 views
- Car accidents and the Poisson distribution
- Calculating Dependant Probability of Multiple Events
- Goalscorer Probability question
- Help with probability proofs and matrices proofs (5 problems)
- Probability - Expectation calculation for a function.
- foundations in probability
- Compute the cumulative density function of X
- Probability question
Your bounty seems a bit low for a multiple-part question.