The scores on a biology exam were normally distributed with a mean of $71$ and a standard deviation of $9$. A failing grade on the exam was anything $2$ or more standard deviations below the mean. What was the cutoff for a failing score? Approximately what percentage of the students failed?
- 294 views
- Find conditions for all chips to become of the same color in this game
- Questions for Statistics Project
- Choosing the right statistical tests and how to organize the data accourdingly (student research project)
- Conditional mean and variance for joint PDF
- How would I perform an exploratory data analysis to visually assess the relationship between two sets of data?
- Compute the cumulative density function of X
- Use first set of data to derive a second set
- Probability maximum value of samples from different distributions