statistics- data analysis
check pic please
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 150 views
- How do you calculate per 1,000? And how do you compensate for additional variables?
- Describing Bayes Theorem succinctly in words
- How do I meaningfully display Kruskal Wallis Data when I have a lot of zeroes?
- "Estimate of standard error of the proportion"
- Operations research
- Question about COEFFICIENT OF CORRELATION
- Normal distribution & Probability
This is not exactly my area of expertise, but your offered bounties seem low.
best i can do
I would suggest setting a later deadline then.
im sorry thats not possible