Hi, everyone! I'm taking a statistical methods course and, when it's about theoretical exercises, I'm not that good. So..., I would thank you a lot if anyone could help me to solve this problem:
Let X_1, X_2, . . . , X_n be a random sample from a Poisson(λ) population.
- Find the rejection region to test H_0 : λ ≤ λ_0 Vs H_1 : λ > λ_0.
- Set the test size (or significance level) and write the decision rule to reject H_0.
- Find the p-value to test at different levels of significance.
- 134 views
- Pro Bono
- Finding the probability that a roughly normal distributed will have the highest value among multiple curves
- applied probability
- Probability and Statistics Question
- Wiener process probability
- ANCOVA: R Squared and Partial Eta Squared
- Mathematical modeling
- Sample size calculation for a cross sectional healthcare study
- Statistics tasks