Fixed installment loans?
You plan to purchase items for$500and will finance the cost with a fixed installment loan. The seller tells you that you will have to pay 20 dollars per month for 36 months.
a) What is the finance charge?
b)What is the interest rate? (Round to the nearest hundredth)
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 170 views
- Finance question with bonds
- Finding Probability Density Function of a Standard Brownian motion: Conditioning for two different cases
- Compound Interest with monthly added capital
- Optimal Control - Calculus of Variations
Mathematical finance question on Portfolio
and Investment Year Methods(question attached below)
You are given:
(i) X is the current value at time 2 of a 20-year annuity-due of $1 per annum.
(ii) The annual effective interest rate for year t is (1/(8+t)).
- Amortization Table
- Contract Crediting Rate Formula