Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
- 110 views
- Amortization Table
- Internal Rate of Return vs Discount Rate
- Make a graphical of analysis of the Strong Axiom of Revelead Preference
- Finding Probability Density Function of a Standard Brownian motion: Conditioning for two different cases
A fund pays 1 at time t = 0, 2 at time t = 2n and 1 at time t = 4n. The
present value of the payments is 3.61. Calculate $(1 + i)^n$.
- Black Scholes Calculation
- Optimal Control - Calculus of Variations