Question - What is the area in metres squared of lot 2 in the below image, Does the value of 30.64 as indicated next to the red arrow appear to be correct and in line with this?
I am trying to work out/verify the area of lot 2 in the below diagram. Not going to lie, I have spent a few hours over a few days on this already and haven't come up with the same land area as listed (4992m2). I tried a couple of online calculators as well with no luck. Hoping there is a kind soul that is willing to try and flex their mental abilities in return for gratitude.
I appreciate gratitude doesn't pay the bills but it's better than someone crop dusting you on their way off the bus. Kids, stay in school.
I have noted dimensions listed in red. Please note the additional 10m that needs to go on top of the 73.36 when looking at the height of lot 1.
- 568 views
- Can enough pizza dough be made to cover the surface of the earth?
- How do I negate the effect that the rotation of a plane has on a rectangle?
- Make a 2D polygon - but all the side lengths (bar one) are whole numbers, and all angles are multiples of 22.5
- Calculating aspect ratio limits of rotated rectangle within a rectangle
- Stuck on how to work out the area of the shaded part of the rectangle
- Get area of rotated polygon knowing all coordinates and angle.
- Pulley System
- Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating $y=x^2$ about y-axis, between $x=1$ and $x=2$, using the shell method.