See attached image.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
- 269 views
- card riffle shuffling
- Stochastic Analysis question
- How would I write an acceptance-rejection algorithm for this problem
- Probability of drawing a red ball, given that the first ball drawn was blue?
- Product of Numbers from a Log Normal Distribution
- How do we describe an intuitive arithmetic mean that gives the following? (I can't type more than 200 letters)
- Combinatorics questions- can someone please help?
- elements in a set