Express the equation x^2=4y in polar coordinates
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 433 views
- Sinusodial graph help (electrical)
- Discrete Structures - Proving a statement true
- Obtaining the absolute velocity of a moving train based on angle of raindrops with respect to vertical axis
- Five times the larger of two consecutive odd integers is equal to one more than eight times the smaller. Find the integers.
- Prove the trig equation
- Equation of the line tangent to a circle
- Transform equation $r=6 cos (\theta)$ from Polar to Rectangular, and identify the graph
- I need to know the equation for The staff commute to work in different ways 2/5 drive, 4/15 catch the bus and 1/3 cycle order the fractions starting with the largest