Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
- 91 views
- Discrete Math- Number of factor trees of a graph
- Suppose that $(ab)^3 = a^3 b^3$ for all $a, b \in G$. Prove that G must be an abelian goup [Group Theory].
- Critique my proof (beginner)
- Find the generating function
- Markov Process Problem
- Fix any errors in my proof (beginner)
- Logic Question 𝐴→(𝐵→𝐶),𝐴→𝐵,𝐴⊢𝐶
- Proof through inclusion (A∆B) ∪ A = A ∪ B