Extreme equation help So my work is offering $6,000 to anyone who can solve this.
I’m no good at math and I’m hoping someone bored on here could help me out. Here is a link to the menu.
these are the numbers:
9 salad option 3 soup options 26 entrees (13 require temp) 2 veggies 5 starch 18 add ons 6 meat temps
- 443 views
- Solve the equation $x^4-5x^2+6=0$
- I need to know the equation for The staff commute to work in different ways 2/5 drive, 4/15 catch the bus and 1/3 cycle order the fractions starting with the largest
- Sinusodial graph help (electrical)
- Discrete Structures - Proving a statement false by proving the negation to be true
- Obtaining the absolute velocity of a moving train based on angle of raindrops with respect to vertical axis
- Five times the larger of two consecutive odd integers is equal to one more than eight times the smaller. Find the integers.
- Prove the trig equation
- Exponential growth word problem