The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 386 views
- Discrete Structures - Proving a statement true
- Fix any errors in my proof (beginnner)
- Discrete Structures - Proving a statement false by proving the negation to be true
- Fix any errors in my proof (beginner)
- Topic: Large deviations, in particular: Sanov's theorem
- Prove that: |x| + |y| ≤ |x + y| + |x − y|.
- Critique my proof (beginner)