The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 411 views
- Five married couples are seated around a table at random. Let $X$ be the number of wives who sit next to their husbands. What is the expectation of $X$ $(E[X])$?
- Relative percentage increase / decrease
- Operational research : queueing theory
- What is the probability that the last person to board an airplane gets to sit in their assigned seat?
- How do you calculate per 1,000? And how do you compensate for additional variables?
- Webull problem
- Elements in a set
- Probability of having a disease given a series of test results