Determining which excel T-Test to use
Im in the middle of a research project and have all the raw data and calculated Mean and SEM values but am struggling to pick 3 correct t-tests to use (either paired t-test, 2 sample equal variance or 2 sample unequal variance)
My data is Blood Pressure measurements for both Systolic and Diastolic standing and sitting.
The data is also drawn equally from the male and female populations with 40 readings total for each condition.
I need T-Tests to compare Sitting down Diastolic and Standing Diastolic, Sitting down Systolic and Standing Diastolic and sitting down MAP against Standing MAP.
Feel free to PM me questions as I'm very stuck.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmatician's Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 98 views
- Times series Analys
Rolling dice statistics, probability of rolling a straight
- Correlation of Normal Random Variables
- Probability question, joint probability distribution
- Geometric distribution
- Sample size calculation for a cross sectional healthcare study
- Stochastic Analysis question
- Mathematical modeling