Im in the middle of a research project and have all the raw data and calculated Mean and SEM values but am struggling to pick 3 correct t-tests to use (either paired t-test, 2 sample equal variance or 2 sample unequal variance)
My data is Blood Pressure measurements for both Systolic and Diastolic standing and sitting.
The data is also drawn equally from the male and female populations with 40 readings total for each condition.
I need T-Tests to compare Sitting down Diastolic and Standing Diastolic, Sitting down Systolic and Standing Diastolic and sitting down MAP against Standing MAP.
Feel free to PM me questions as I'm very stuck.
- 294 views
- What statistical test should I use to compare 2 multiple linear regression models
- Stats question
- How do we describe an intuitive arithmetic mean that gives the following? (I can't type more than 200 letters)
- Question about COEFFICIENT OF CORRELATION
- Number of different drinks that can be made using 6 ingredients
- How to simplify this expression? (statistics)
- Check if problems are correct
- Standard Error , P-value