The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 189 views
- Volume of the solid of revolution
- Is it possible to transform $f(x)=x^2+4x+3$ into $g(x)=x^2+10x+9$ by the given sequence of transformations?
- (a) Find the coordinates (x,y) which will make the rectangular area A = xy a maximum. (b) What is the value of the maximum area?
- Epsilon delta 2
- Rainbow Vectors
- A rectangular garden plot is to be fenced off along the property line.
- Use Green’s theorem to compute $\int_C x^2 ydx − xy^2 dy$ where $C$ is the circle $x^2 + y ^2 = 4$ oriented counter-clockwise.
- Mechanical principle help (maths)