Hi, please take a look at this image.
I have some data in a Sine wave-like curve (1). I'm looking for a way I can transform / filter the data to 'flatten' the peaks so it looks something closer to (2).
I only know High-School level maths, so if necessary I'd appreciate if the answer were as digestable as possible.
Extra side question:
I encounter many problems of this nature, i.e. I have data that appears as a curve, and I want to transform it's shape in some way. I'd love to teach myself how to tackle these problems but I don't know where to start. What field is this kind of maths, what would be a good starting point to read into?
Thanks a lot!
- 511 views
- Explain partial derivatives v2
- Find the values of x
- Exponentil bacteria growth
- Two persons with the same number of acquaintance in a party
- The volume of a spherical tank with radius = r is expanding in such a way that r is increasing at 1 cm/min. At what rate is the volume expanding when r = 100 cm?
- Explain partial derivatives.
- Studying the graph of this function
- Find $\int \sec^2 x \tan x dx$