I want to determine the probability of drawing specific cards from a deck using Hypergeometric Probability. In this case however, the cards will be drawn from multiple pools and the hand drawn will have multiple requirements. Below is an example.
Using a standard 52 card deck, a hand of 5 cards is drawn. What is the possibility of drawing 2 clubs and 1 heart in the 5 card hand.
Please note that while I am good with maths/physics, I am a statistics novice, so please provide me with the an appropiate method I can use with little prior knowledge.
- 237 views
- Statistics Probability
- Explain how to get the vertical values when $n = 10$, $p = .5$, $\mu = 5$ and $\sigma^2 = 2.5$
- Question about COEFFICIENT OF CORRELATION
- Probability question
- Summation of Catalan Convolution
- Probability that a pump will fail during its design life
- foundations in probability
- Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?