Questions for Statistics Project
What are some statistical questions I can ask about the Iris data set that I can hypothesis test?
The Iris data set: https://gist.github.com/netj/8836201
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 197 views
- Sample size calculation for a cross sectional healthcare study
- Probability Question (Expectation Value Limit)
- Mathematical modeling
- foundations in probability
- Finding the probability that a roughly normal distributed will have the highest value among multiple curves
- Statistics and Probability
- Combinatorics questions- can someone please help?
There are an infinite number of hypothesis tests you can run on this data set. You need to be a little more precise about what you’re looking for.
That's the thing, I can look for anything. What questions would make for a good statistics project that I can hypothesis test? It can be anything.