The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 281 views
- X is number of (fair) coin flips needed to land m heads OR m tails. m is arbitrary natural number. Delfine CDF of X. (in It's simplest form)
- Wiener process probability
- Probability of more than 1 goal at the end of a match
- Find Mean, Variance, and Distribution of Recursively Defined Sequence of Random Variables
- Help with probability proofs and matrices proofs (5 problems)
- Probability of drawing a red ball, given that the first ball drawn was blue?
- Goalscorer Probability question
- Compute the cumulative density function of X