Algebra 1 (6 questions)
Please help me understand how to determine the number that will complete the sqaure for these 6 questions.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 190 views
- Algebra problem
- Populace Model
- Element satisfying cubic equation in degree $5$ extension
- Construction Estimate
- There are a total of 95 coins, quarters and dimes, and the total is $15.35. How many dimes are there ?
- Donald is 6 years older than Sophia. In 4 years the sum of their ages will be 74. How old is Donald now?
- Find rational numbers A & B given the attached formula
- Algebra 1 Word Problem #3