Math finance question on Varying Annuities with Payments at a Different Frequency than Interest is Convertible
On his 65th birthday, Smith would like to purchase a ten-year annuity-immediate
that pays 6000 per month for the first year, 5500 per month for the second
year, 5000 per month for the third year, and so on. Using an annual effective
interest rate of 5%, how much will Smith pay for such an annuity?
This is a good resource https://archive.org/details/theoryofinterest00kell/page/1/mode/1up?view=theater
- 328 views
- Make a graphical of analysis of the Strong Axiom of Revelead Preference
- Disecting Constant Product formula
- Compound Interest with monthly added capital
A fund pays 1 at time t = 0, 2 at time t = 2n and 1 at time t = 4n. The
present value of the payments is 3.61. Calculate $(1 + i)^n$.
Mathematical finance question on Portfolio
and Investment Year Methods(question attached below)
- Finding Probability Density Function of a Standard Brownian motion: Conditioning for two different cases
- Optimal Control - Calculus of Variations
- Fixed installment loans?