Mathematical finance question on Portfolio
and Investment Year Methods(question attached below)
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
Join Matchmatician's Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 137 views
- Contract Crediting Rate Formula
- Make a graphical of analysis of the Strong Axiom of Revelead Preference
- Finding Probability Density Function of a Standard Brownian motion: Conditioning for two different cases
- Optimal Control - Calculus of Variations
- Amortization Table
A fund pays 1 at time t = 0, 2 at time t = 2n and 1 at time t = 4n. The
present value of the payments is 3.61. Calculate $(1 + i)^n$.
- Internal Rate of Return vs Discount Rate
You are given:
(i) X is the current value at time 2 of a 20-year annuity-due of $1 per annum.
(ii) The annual effective interest rate for year t is (1/(8+t)).
Bounty is a bit low!
Agreed, I increased it.