The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 316 views
- Internal Rate of Return vs Discount Rate
- Black Scholes Calculation
- Fixed installment loans?
- Disecting Constant Product formula
- Compound Interest with monthly added capital
- Amortization Table
- Optimal Control - Calculus of Variations
You are given:
(i) X is the current value at time 2 of a 20-year annuity-due of $1 per annum.
(ii) The annual effective interest rate for year t is (1/(8+t)).