Beginner Question on Integral Calculus
I have two questions attached, the fact that the function is f(x) but the variables are t is throwing me off.
Also, does the derivative cancel out the integral and just leave the function as is?
I appreciate any solution & quick explanation.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 191 views
- A function satifying $|f(x)-f(y)|\leq |x-y|^2$ must be constanct.
- Calculus Integral Questins
- Finding the arc length of a path between two points
- Optimization problem
- How to recalculate 2D polygon side lengths when tilt is applied in 3D space?
- Basic calc help
- taking business calc and prin of finance class should i buy calculator in body
- Calculus - 2nd order differential equations and partial derivatives