The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 269 views
- Explain parameter elimination for complex curves
- Find equation of the tangent line using implicit differentiation
- Calculus and Vector
- Use Green’s theorem to compute $\int_C x^2 ydx − xy^2 dy$ where $C$ is the circle $x^2 + y ^2 = 4$ oriented counter-clockwise.
- Work problem involving pumping water from tank
- Find the limit as x-->0 for y = (e^x- 1)/[sin(nx)]
- Find all values of x... (Infinite Sums)
- A bicycle with 18in diameter wheels has its gears set so that the chain has a 6 in. Radius on the front sprocket and 4 in radius on the rear sprocket. The cyclist pedals at 180 rpm.