- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
Please set a later deadline in future. I had to rush to submit the answer before the due date. Matchmaticians is very strict about submitting solutions before deadline, otherwise the questions gets closed automatically and the answerer loses their deposit. Thanks.
Gotcha thank you!
- 102 views
- Solve the initial value problem $(\cos y )y'+(\sin y) t=2t$ with $y(0)=1$
- Explicit formula for the trasport equation
- Diffrential Equations
- Show that the following subset Ω of Euclidean space is open
- Ordinary differential equation questions
- Solve the Riemann Problem
- Differential equations, question 3
- Solve $Lx = b$ for $x$ when $b = (1, 1, 2)^T$.