The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 287 views
- [Discrete Mathematics] Algorithm and Pseudocode - Write an algorithm to find the roots of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0. Write Pseudocode of algorithm.
- Proof by induction the following recursive equation
- Logic Question (𝐴→(𝐵→𝐶))→((𝐴→𝐵)→(𝐴→𝐶))
- Logic quesiton A v ¬A
- Combinatorics/counting: How many configurations are possible for m differenct objects in n boxes of unlimited occupany (m<n)
- Graph theory question on Euler circuit, Euler path, Hamilton circuit, and Hamilton path
- Discrete Math
- In how many different ways $n$ persons can seat around a round table?