Set Theory Question Help
Please help me with the question attached below.
Answers can be viewed only if
- The questioner was satisfied and accepted the answer, or
- The answer was disputed, but the judge evaluated it as 100% correct.
The answer is accepted.
Join Matchmaticians Affiliate Marketing Program to earn up to 50% commission on every question your affiliated users ask or answer.
- 247 views
- Probability of making a full house in a poker hand
- Discrete math- Range and preimage of the floor function
- Prove that $A - B=A\cap B^c$
- Count the number of decks of cards, where no king is on top of the ace of the same suit.
- [Discrete Mathematics] Algorithm and Pseudocode - Write an algorithm to find the roots of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0. Write Pseudocode of algorithm.
- Logic Question 𝐴∨𝐵→𝐶⊢(𝐴→𝐶)∧(𝐵→𝐶)
- [Discrete Mathematics] Induction
- Set problem. Need it well written...
I believe bounty should be larger for an advanced question.
I have a proof using the axiom of choice, is that ok? Also, I agree the bounty should be larger for this question.
Yeah, I guess that should be fine. What's an appropriate bounty for this question?